To minimise disturbance and inconvenience to our visitors, below are the Grenfell Caravan Park guidelines for observance while staying at our facility:
- Authority for conduct of the park is vested in our Park Managers or their representative as delegated by the General Manager of Weddin Shire Council.
- Guests not abiding by the park rules may be refused entry or removed from the park including any persons associated with the guest, equipment, tent or caravan.
- Visitors are required to book in by person or telephone on arrival and check out within the prescribed time.
- Caravans and tents must be placed in positions approved or as directed by the Park Managers.
- A speed limit of 15 Km/hr must be observed at all times.
- The caravan park roadway is a one-way system, for the safety of our guests, it is requested that this is observed at all times.
- Dogs are permitted in the park provided they:
- are kept on short leads and under the supervision of a responsible person at all times; and
- do not cause a noise nuisance.
- Dogs are NOT permitted inside the cabins.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Visitors who fail to adhere to these rules will be asked to refrain from bringing their pets into the park.
- Visitors must keep the area near their site clean and tidy.
- Visitors are requested to keep the toilet and shower facilities as clean as possible and consider other guests.
- This is a family park, guests are asked to respect others and to keep noise during the day to a minimum and no noise after 10.30pm.
- All rubbish must be put in the bins provided. Littering within the park and surroundings will not be tolerated.
- Toilet wastes must not be disposed of at the park. Those wishing to empty their tanks can use the dump point nearby in West Street Grenfell (opposite the Grenfell Train Station).
- Parents are asked to control their children at all times and not allow them to loiter or play around or within the amenity block or other camp sites. Children must not be left on their own in a caravan or in the park. Ball and throwing games must not be played around caravans.
- Bicycles, scooters and skate equipment are only permitted on the roadway within the park and no riding around the amenity block or other camp sites is permitted.
- Visitors are expected to pay for any unreasonable breakages or damage to the facilities, amenities, gardens or trees within the park.
- Weekly visitors are required to pay one (1) week in advance.
- Visitors are asked not to waste water and please advise reception if you notice any water leaks.
- The Grenfell Caravan Park is classified as a short-term stay caravan park which under the Local Government (Manufactured Home Estates, Caravan Parks, Camping Grounds and Moveable Dwellings) Regulation 2021 is restricted to a maximum length of stay of 150 days for a moveable dwelling that is not a holiday van, or 180 days for a moveable dwelling that is a holiday van.
WEDDIN SHIRE COUNCIL