To stop disturbance and inconvenience to our visitors here are some rules to
follow while staying in the Grenfell Caravan Park, so please read them
1. Authority for conduct of the park is vested in Park Managers or their
representative as delegated by the General Manager of Weddin Shire
2. Not abiding by the rules herein can result in refusal into the park or
removal of any persons, tent or caravan.
3. Visitors are required to book in on arrival and check out on final departure.
4. Caravans and tents must be placed in positions approved by the Park
5. A speed limit of 15 Km/hr must be observed at all times.
6. The caravan park roadway is a oneway system and this must be
observed at all times.
7. Dogs are permitted in the park provided they:
a. are kept on short leads or under the supervision of a responsible
person at all times; and
b. do not to cause a noise nuisance.
8. Dogs are NOT permitted inside the cabins.
9. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Visitors that
those who fail to adhere to these rules will be asked to refrain from
bringing their pets into the park.
10. Visitors must keep the area near their site clean and tidy.
11. Visitors are to keep the toilet and shower facilities as clean as possible.
12. This is a family park, so respect others and keep noise during the day to a
minimum and no noise after 10.30pm.
13. All rubbish must be put in the bins provided. Littering within the park and
surroundings will not be tolerated.
14. Toilet wastes must not be disposed of at the park. Those wishing to empty
their tanks can use the dump point nearby in West Street Grenfell
(opposite the Grenfell Train Station).
15. Parents are asked to control their children at all times and not allow them
to loiter or play around or within the amenity block or other camp sites. Children must not be left on their own in a caravan or in the park. Ball and
throwing games must not be played around caravans.
16. Bicycles, scooters and skate equipment are only permitted on the roadway
within the park and no riding around the amenity block or other camp sites
17. Visitors are expected to pay for any unreasonable breakages or damage
to the facilities, amenities, gardens or trees within the park.
18. Weekly visitors are required to pay one (1) week in advance.
19. Visitors are asked not to waste water and please advise reception if you
notice any water leaks.
20. The Grenfell Caravan Park is classified as a shortterm stay caravan park
under the State Government Regulations and the maximum length of stay
that is permitted within this classification is 150 days. This is not
WEDDIN SHIRE COUNCIL